Thursday, January 17, 2013

MIA

I've been going to school, after school I've been doing my homework (test week coming up), going to practice and basically falling asleep as soon as I get home! I'm so exhausted all the time, it's not even funny. I think I've gotten enough sleep these past few days and it's getting easier, but I'm still pretty exhausted. This weather and seeing all the happy, TANNED people who walk around in our school aren't really helping. Hehe
I'm kinda bummed that I wasn't able to go with my friends on their trip! I just didn't have the money to pay for the trip since they're going all the way to Malaysia. Oh well, hopefully our team is going somewhere to play this spring like we usually do. Maybe I'll get that spring tan. The problems I dwell on....? 

We have a game later on tonight, now I'm just writing my essays for my internet course in English. And   I have this stupid word test because some idiots just can't seem to do it when everybody else wants to! 

I can't believe my friends are leaving me in like two weeks??? And that we'll be dancing our formals so soon?? I still have so much to do!!

Sneak peek of my dress! 


No comments: