Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thoughts

I think the listening comprehension went ok. I just don't understand why they always have texts about dnamedicinebiomambojambo. It's annoying especially with that oh so sophisticated English accent. Oh well, at least I know that I'll have a chance to redo it again in the fall, if I don't do good enough!

Another topic I wanted to comment on is this blog I've veen reading, and it annoys me more and more each day. The blogger is just complaining about everything, and basically telling people what to do or what is definitely wrong (even though it isn't). I think everyone should have their own opinion and I know I have a hard time realizing that I might be wrong, or accept the fact that not everyone think like me. It doesn't mean that I'm gonna write in my blog about how things should be done??
Oh well, if that makes this person happier then good.
P.S. Happy laskiainen

No comments: