Saturday, February 9, 2013

We won, and we're fifth in the league! We still have a chance to make it to playoffs for the first time in years! I'm so excited!
I just came home from Jassi's, thank you for having me over! I had a blast. We ate some delicious taco pie and salad, and I laughed so much that I'm probably getting something similar to abs. Lol. This is exactly what I needed, something that has absolutely nothing to do with basketball, or school, just my favorite girls and I, enjoying the little things in life. Besides I'm just happy I got to spend time with them because I know I've been a really crappy friend to them, always blowing them off for basketball. They mean the world to me, and I'm sad that they're leaving me and moving away from home.Okay, I'm not gonna make this post turn into a sob fest.



One of the best friends a girl could dream of

1 comment:

jassi said...

aaaaws <3