Thursday, April 25, 2013

3. What you wanted to be when you grow up and what you're doing now (e.g. summerjob)

When I was little I wanted to be a doctor. We used to play doctor and patient with my cousins at our grandma's and I liked taking care of people. Soon enough when high school started I realized that I would never be able to like the subjects like chemistry or biology and I'm not very good at math, so that sorta crushed my dreams. It's ok though, I've found new dreams that include stuff I'm actually interested in studying.

Currently I'm working at a gym called Elixia. I look after kids aged 0-10. I really like my job! The kids are super cute and they always make me laugh with their stories. Besides I never had younger siblings (yeah, my baby brother never counted as a baby....) or cousins, so I never get tired with little kids. We'll see after a month or so... Right now I'm happy though. I'm also currently cleaning this bar twice a week. I've done it since 2010 I think, so the job doesn't really bring any surprises. It takes about 2h to clean the place and then I get to do what I want. It's an easy way to make money, but sometimes it's not my favorite thing to wake up at 7 in the morning and clean someones puke from the bathroom. It's good in the way were my salary is good and I get to be by myself (I like to concentrate on cleaning on my own).




No comments: