Tuesday, April 23, 2013

En Apa som liknar dig



BLOG CHALLENGE by Jasmin

1.First Youtube-video you ever saw vs. Most recent Youtube-video you saw
2. A pretty picture of you vs an unflattering picture of you
3. What you wanted to be when you grow up and what you're doing now (e.g. summerjob)
4. Best present received vs. worst present received
5. Happiest memory vs. saddest memory
6. Best compliment you've gotten vs. something not so nice someone has said of you
7. Your favorite piece of clothing when you were younger vs. your favorite now
8. Last time you laughed so that your stomach hurt vs. last time you cried (and why)
9. List your 10 most played songs on your IPod
10. A celebrity you admire vs. a celebrity you hate!

Since I'm pretty much out of ideas what to write about, (not really, but I like these challenges) I thought it would be fun for y'all to know a bit more about me.

1.First Youtube-video you ever saw vs. Most recent Youtube-video you saw
Man this is old, but I'm pretty sure this was one of the first ones I saw.. 

This is actually one of the first ones I saw as well, but it is also the most recent one. 



No comments: