Tuesday, April 23, 2013

When you try your best, but you don't succeed

After traveling for 16hours on a train, I wish I could tell you that the outcome would have been positive, but sometimes things just have a way of not going the way you'd like them too... We lost the game by 5 points which is barely nothing. I wish I could blame it all on the refs, but we just weren't good enough this time. Of course things could have gone different, but saying the 'buts' won't make you feel any better. So most likely no 1st division for us next year. At least we now know that it's possible for us. Next year we'll make it.  I'm just sad the season ended. What am I supposed to do now?? It always takes me a few weeks to get used to the fact that I won't be playing for real until the fall.... If I will. (Jk, I already promised I wouldn't quit)
Otherwise I would say that the trip wasn't a total waste. We had a lot of fun at the hotel (almost to the point where you were unconscious). I'm not sure if I'm allowed to add those pictures though, so I'll have to wait and ask my friends.




They were making fun of the outfit of the day thing so here's my best pose of the outfit of the day.....
//Leather Jacket - Esprit // Shirt - no idea // Jeans - Vero Moda // Sunglasses - Ray-Ban // Scarf - H&M? // Banana- Valintatalo// 

No comments: