Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hiphaphappyyy

Haha, I just signed a contract for my new job! Wohoo!! I'm going to work at a gym as a babysitter for the kids the parents bring there while they go and workout. I love kids so I'm excited. And the best part is that I get to start immediately :) Yay.
Now I gotta run because I have a doctor's appointment. I bet it doesn't surprise anyone that I hurt my wrist yesterday... I fell on it at practice and it's all swollen and gross and hurts. Soo, hopefully it's nothing serious. I don't think it is, but it doesn't hurt to check it just in case. I'm just annoyed because I was really motivated about working out and now I can't really do anything besides running. Haha. Oh well, when life gives you lemons make lemonade. Right?
Anyways, now I gotta run! I'll post later on tonight of what the doctor said. Keep your fingers crossed, that I'll be fine in like tomorrow (please).

No comments: