Thursday, April 11, 2013

Whooptidoo

I have had the longest day.... School from 8-3.30. Now I have to do my homework and fix some stuff. Sooooo this is just gonna be a really short post. I do have a lot of stuff to show y'all that I have bought. Like my new running tights that I had to literally fight for this morning... More about that when I have the time to write.
Btw, not being able to workout really doesn't suit me very well. I'm tired and moody and I miss my teammates and running around after the ball and just being active. My hand is looking sorta dead like today. BUT it is definitely getting better and swelling has gone down a lot so I'm feeling hopeful that I'll be able to start practice again on Monday. I know it's just a week, but when you've been doing it all year every day, even 2 days without doing anything is extremely hard.


I'M SO TIRED. 

No comments: