Friday, June 28, 2013

1 day - SAY WHAT?

Sometimes I think I'm insane. Do you always get second thoughts a couple of days before you're about to do something you've never done before? I don't mean that I'd like to chicken out, but I am feeling more insecure about myself and maybe doubting the fact that I should be able to run 21km tomorrow.....? Oh well, I'm going to do it and I'm just waiting for that euphoric feeling I'll be getting when I cross the finish line, knowing that I just finished my first half-marathon.
Right now it doesn't matter what time I'll be getting, what matters is beating myself and finish strong.
If anyone has some suggestions to some awesome songs to run too, please tell me!  All help is highly appreciated.

BTW, today I promise I'll add the midsummer pictures (there are like a million to choose from)

No comments: