Wednesday, July 31, 2013

12 days left of summer

Today started of perfect! I went out for a run, achieving the goal of running over 5km in 30minutes (I slept a little bit longer than I should have and only had time to run 30min). From today on out I'm going to make a habit of waking up early and going for a run before work/school/lazy weekends. I feel so much better and happier afterwards!

The crappy part started when I got to work. July has been extremely quiet and some days I have more time to kill then on others. Today I needed to check out my classes for the fall and I just started feeling anxious about having all my obligatory classes done by February, and if I was going to have all my 75 classes... What freaked me out even more was when I realized that I had remembered wrong on the dates of the final exams. I somehow remembered that they started at the end of September, but my first final is in the beginning of September and the last one is at the end. I wasn't freaked out about the fact that I haven't really had the time study that much yet, but of the fact that I was supposed to have my surgery in September.....??? I mean how could I ever have a surgery where I'll most likely spend a couple of nights at the hospital, plus the recovery afterwards, AND study for my finals in a medicine haze and think that I could get a good grade?? Thankfully I have an awesome mom and doctor that got it sorted out so that I'll have my surgery in October instead. NOT that I'm particullary happy about having to wait yet another month for this stupid tumor (that's really bugging me) to just go and die.

I just need to be positive.. as my mother always says: Things have a way of working out in the end
With that said, I'm waiting for work to end and take my frustrations out on a workout, followed with a night at the besties house!
weheartit
.

No comments: