Sunday, August 11, 2013

6 weeks starting from tomorrow

Okay, here's the deal. This summer has been one of the unhealthiest summers in a long time and because of the schedule I had at work I didn't have the time to attend practice, so my motivation for basketball is pretty much at zero at the moment. I need to try something new, to challenge myself in a way that I have never done before. I want to feel like I don't have to stress about getting out of shape when I have the surgery in October, so I decided to do this 6 week program with Fitfarm. I can't tell you anything specific, like my diet plan or what workouts I do, but I am however going to weigh my food and have a strict diet and workout routine. It might sound crazy, but I'm super excited!!! I'm going to take pictures now and pictures after the 6 weeks and hopefully there will be some noticeable changes in me. I'm still going to attend basketball practices whenever I have the chance and I still love the sport. I just need to find the passion for it again. And to be honest, I think after this whole project I probably will be more than eager to get back on the court, but knowing that I could only workout for about a month and then have to go to surgery just isn't really motivating me at the moment. 

One more day of work, have I been industrious this summer or what???? 

Some of the grocery shopping I did


P.S.I just wanted to wish my annoying baby brother a happy 18th birthday! Can't believe you could actually be called a grown-up now, I still think you're a baby, but hey that's just me.. Just kidding kiddo, you're the best! 

No comments: