Saturday, August 10, 2013

Orange is the New Black

Good night peeps!

I've been super busy with everything! Yesterday after work I went to Josephine's party and it was fun, but I went home pretty early because I was exhausted... This morning was the first time in ages I got to sleep in late and I loved it.
Tonight was dedicated for Ella for turning the big 19! She had made us some salad and an apple pie! It was delicious. They went to town for some margaritas while I decided to go home and eat some candy and watch Orange is The New Black! It's this show that netflix made and right now you can only watch it there and it's awesome!! I'm totally hooked.

I'm eating all the goodies I can since I'm starting my 6week health project for fitfarm on Monday! I'm so excited and I'll tell y'all more about it tomorrow!! Now I'm going to continue my lame life haha!


The apple pie // Julia's beautiful graduation picture 

And since I was not dressed for outfit pictures I chose to use Jasmin, Emilia and Julia as my outfits for today.  Which one do you like the most?




No comments: