Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday, definitely a fun day!!

Tonight I'm going to bed with a smile on my face. Today was definitely a good way to end this weekend!! My mom, Jonna and I drove to Espoo to watch our friends basketball game and they came third, and Sanni was the tournament's MVP in their division!! Yaaaaay, I couldn't be more proud or happy for her and the rest of the team. Watching them play made me miss playing though.... Or at least I miss playing with them. I just know that right now I need to focus on school and myself before the surgery. I think I would just get too bummed out if I kept working hard on basketball and then just have to stop, without even playing one game this season. We'll see what the future has in store for me.
BIG LOVE 

Tea time with my sweet J// A really yummy looking cake K baked for us - needless to say I can't tell y'all what it really tasted like (4 more weeks)// These girls might have placed third, but they are brighter than gold in my heart 


No comments: