Tuesday, September 3, 2013

B&W

G'day mates!

I'm home from school and about to eat my protein pudding. I'm trying out Fast's protein powder that's pudding and I'm not sure if I like it or not... But it is something else than quark for a change. 
I really liked the way I did my hair today (for once I was not wearing a ponytail or a messy bun), but since there was no one at home to take good pictures of it, y'all will just have to settle with my lame attempts at taking a picture. Haha. 
I have a ton of homework to do, not to mention studying for my finals, so I might not blog anymore today. Thank goodness I'll be able to put some of this aggression and annoyance to Body Combat.


Shirt & Headband - Zara// Pants - Gap??// Flats - American Eagle// Watch - Kultajousi// Necklace - xmas present 

No comments: