Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blah blah blah

I'm hooked on the walking dead, even though I'm so scared that a walker is going to enter our house when I'm going to bed
I have a lot of new ideas to live a healthier lifestyle after this 6 week program (including some days of cheating) 
I want to get really good at cooking!! 
I'm so unmotivated with school right now, because all my energy goes to stressing for finals
The first thing I do when I get home is check my mail, wishing I'd get the date for my surgery
and I'm slowly getting annoyed with it never being there
I like babbling about nonsense here on my blog because I feel like that's me
(babbling about nonsense, lol)

this is what I do when I'm bored and alone... I kinda miss those lashes, they just made my life so easy.






No comments: