So, today I made a schedule for the next upcoming weeks, trying to minimize the stressing. I haven't figured it all out yet, but I'll post a picture of the schedule when I'm done. I think this might be the thing to make me just do the things that need to be done, without stressing about it or feeling anxious. I mean it's not worth it to stress, lose my hair, and go crazy for stuff that I know I'll be able to do perfectly as long as I believe in myself, so here's 5 things I personally need to think about!!
- You don't have to say yes, every time someone asks you to do something.
- Remember to breathe, count to 10 and just take a break if it all gets to be too much
- School is a priority, work and other stuff comes second
- Most of your friends are dealing with the same stress as you, so remember that they know how you feel
- It is OK to fail. Nobody's perfect. You just need to stand up and try again.
|Haha, so to all you people out there: If I look like this I'm not a bitch - just focused on something else. |
Found it on pinterest