Thursday, September 12, 2013

Smile - don't cry

Sometimes I wonder why it is that you always find something to stress about. Right now I'm stressing about pretty much everything: When to have the time to study for my finals while having the time to work and do all the homework I get assigned with everyday. I also stress about finding the time to workout because that releases the stress and anxiety I feel.... I feel like there aren't enough hours of daylight for me to do all that's needs to be done and have the time for some me-time. I never have the time to hangout with my friends and it just sucks...
So, today I made a schedule for the next upcoming weeks, trying to minimize the stressing. I haven't figured it all out yet, but I'll post a picture of the schedule when I'm done. I think this might be the thing to make me just do the things that need to be done, without stressing about it or feeling anxious. I mean it's not worth it to stress, lose my hair, and go crazy for stuff that I know I'll be able to do perfectly as long as I believe in myself, so here's 5 things I personally need to think about!!


  1. You don't have to say yes, every time someone asks you to do something. 
  2. Remember to breathe, count to 10 and just take a break if it all gets to be too much
  3. School is a priority, work and other stuff comes second
  4. Most of your friends are dealing with the same stress as you, so remember that they know how you feel
  5. It is OK to fail. Nobody's perfect. You just need to stand up and try again. 
Haha, so to all you people out there: If I look like this I'm not a bitch - just focused on something else.
Found it on pinterest

No comments: