Saturday, September 28, 2013

Dark iPhone pictures and an exhausted girl

Sorry I'm not feeling very well today and no it's not because I'm hungover, which I am not! I just think all the stress and anxiety finally really hit me, especially after I didn't really have the time to think about it yesterday and just wanted to push all those feelings out of my system, I guess that wasn't as easy said as it is done. I'm just so ready for a break! One more huge thing to stress about and then I can just let it be. There are just too many emotions rumbling through my mind and I just don't know what to do with myself, so when I figure that out I'll get back to you. Ideas are warmly welcomed lol! 

Anywho, yesterday was so much fun! Good food, yummy drinks and amazing friends was just what I needed! Going to the worst dancefloor in Turku was just what I needed to completely let my hair down and just not care one bit. Safe to say I have no intention on going there again though, I felt so old.... Like way older than my pathetic 19 years haha! 



No comments: