Thursday, October 17, 2013

We'll be counting stars

My biggest addiction is pinterest and whenever I'm not doing anything important or just watching shows on the internet I always check pinterest at the same time, and I've happened to realize that there are a few things I usually end up "pinning": clothes and quotes. I LOVE quotes! I always use quotes, when I'm at loss with my own words and the truth is, why come up with something of your own when someone else has already said it so much better? Anyways here are some of my absolute favorites and I keep finding more every day! Another reason behind my love in quotes is that I usually find myself in them, it's comforting words from a stranger, it's comforting because it's nice to know that there are others that feel like you sometimes and the quotes opens your eyes to what you should be thinking.


No comments: