Saturday, November 30, 2013

oopsy daisy

Haha, I guess Jess was right yesterday saying that I don't blog very often?? Haha, I honestly thought the last time I blogged was like Thursday, not Tuesday.. Oh well! I guess I just picture this posts I write in my head without actually posting them here.

I just don't have the energy to put on nice clothes everyday, do my hair and make-up and take pictures. First of all, I have nobody to take pictures of me
Second of all, I don't think of myself as the most stylish, I like comfort and plain way too much
And third of all, I don't think anybody really cares too much about that.

I love going out and taking pictures, I love even more when I get to be behind the camera, but that happens too seldom. Oh and I don't mean being behind the camera at like parties and stuff, but actual "serious" situations, like taking outfit pictures of my friends or the portraits we took with Jassi in Rhodos. I love taking sports pictures and pictures of nature, but that's just sorta boring… The nature thingy I mean.

I'd love to write about absolutely everything that goes through my mind, but I think that would just show me off as this awful human being and a complete b. Besides I've learned that some things are better left unsaid and that speaking up might just make things worse. I do it way too often, but I am who I am.

I'm slowly starting to get ready for my work's Christmas party and Ansu's bday, but I'm pretty sure that soon enough I'll be yelling and kicking the walls for not liking anything in my wardrobe or my hair living it's own life or my make-up looking like I'm about to go and stand at Wiklund's corner… So wish me luck! I'll try to take pictures of my outfit (if I like it) and I'll try to take my camera with me to Ansu's, but again, I make no promises that I do not intend to keep.

Have a fab Saturday y'all!

P.S. one of the reasons I don't like to post my posts is because I don't have pictures to add and I think it's dull without them. I'm also too lazy to take the time to make cute collages, but if you have ideas on a fast and easy way to do them, hit me up!

I wish that my hair really was that blonde in the ends, at the same time I wish I was a brunette again. 

No comments: