Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Applause

The dance performance was so good! I loved pretty much every performance and kept watching the dancers in awe, wishing I could be as good as them. Watching shows, movies or pretty much anything that has to do with dancing I always wish I wouldn't have quit and just continued. They all look so confident and beautiful, and I wish I could feel like that at times.
On the other hand I love basketball and think I made the right choice with sticking to it. I've found friends for life and memories that will bring a smile on my face at harder times.
Anyways, this wasn't supposed to be anything too deep, so I'll stop before I begin.

Afterwards we went to Micky D's for some "healthy" snacks and now I'm laying in bed watching a movie before bedtime. I had so much fun with my 3 J's and there's definitely never a dull moment!!

weheartit

No comments: