Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Swoop Life


Yesterday we went to Taru's basketball game. She's not allowed to play this season, so I'll have to wait for the next time I visit to actually see her play. 
It was an away game and the drive was almost 3 hours!!! Unfortunately they lost, but only by 19points and the team they played against is ranked like 25th in the U.S, so I'd say it was a pretty good game considering! 
The ride there was a blast! Flo's parents are hilarious and the Florida State University campus was HUGE, so it's safe to say we got a wee bit lost. As we got to the arena and finally inside the place, I was pretty much speechless! Nothing like Nunnavuori, that's for sure! It's unreal to think that Taru will be playing on courts like that next season??? Wow! 

Like my new shirt? Haha. 


No comments: