Saturday, December 7, 2013

To look in the mirror



Theres one thing that's been bothering me for awhile. I know I might be many things, but I do not blame others for my own mistakes. I've always been taught that it takes two to get into an argument and that it's never just the other one's fault. It annoys the crap out of me when people keep saying how they do everything they can and get nothing in return, when really they should take a look in the mirror and see that they might have done something wrong as well. People who act like they're the victim, when in reality nobody is. Sometimes people just need to grow up, stop getting so offended about everything and just move on. In the end everything's going to be alright for those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind (Dr. Seuss).
And again, this is just as much a remainder for me as it is for others.

P.S. The reason why I hate doing posts, is that there's always something that makes my short little 10minute posts turn into the ones that take an hour to download because of something stupid that doesn't work!!!! Like today, I made this really cute collage on picmonkey.com, BUT it wouldn't download it on my computer. I don't have the time right now to fix it so sorry, just one from weheartit, instead of the collage.

No comments: