Sunday, December 8, 2013

Say what you wanna say


You know that feeling where you wake up in the morning and just smile? Like everything's falling into place and somehow it doesn't matter if all things aren't perfect.

Yesterday at Cami's was great! I do not see those girls nearly enough, now that I can't play basketball and it makes me a little bit sad, because they can make me laugh like no other.
Today I'm going to host our annual Christmas party with my 94's. We're doing the whole Secret Santa-thing for the first time and I'm excited to see how it will turn out. I also baked a chocolate cheesecake, and if it turned out good, I'll post the recipe!! I'm also making a salad and I need to clean the house, so I really should stop babbling about it here and get to work.

3 more days and I'm flying across the sky?? Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!! (not really the flying part though, just the destination I'll be arriving at)


No comments: