Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Go ahead and tell everybodyyyyyy

"I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man…"
Aloe Blacc - The man



Sometimes I notice myself randomly smiling while walking to the bus etc. 
It's usually because of some song that triggers a memory
I LOVE presents (I mean really who doesn't?), but when someone asks me what I want, I can't tell them.. I guess I kinda like the surprise! 
I just found out today that I have an unexpected exam in Geography tomorrow. Oh goody! 
I have a feeling that these upcoming weeks are going to be so much fun!!! 
I can't sit on the right side of the bus? 
I don't like driving my mom's volvo. It's too nice. 
I'm getting antsy at the gym, trying more and more things, not knowing for sure if I'm really allowed to do them.. 
I feel naked if I haven't fixed my eyebrows in the morning.. I can go without any makeup everyday of the year, just as long as my eyebrows are somewhat fixed. 

P.S. I made some delish sweet potato, grounded meat soup. I'm becoming quite the chef. Now I need to go study and hopefully squeeze in an hour or so at the gym! 


No comments: