Monday, January 27, 2014

Dumb, dumb, dumb


Am I! Seriously. I just have so many things on my mind of what needs to be done and how I need to study and workout and do this and that and a little bit of something that I keep forgetting essential things that I need to be doing for school! Face palming myself BIG TIME!
Ok. No more screw ups! From here on out I'm going to be precise and organized, just the way I really am.
Btw, our town library has this stupid rule were you aren't allowed to eat? I mean seriously? That's stupid. So I'm not allowed to take food with me if I'm going to be spending the whole day at the library studying? So what, I'm supposed to spend money on food every day. LAME. I did feel bad for the poor guy librarian. I didn't know there were guys  that wanted to do that? That's probably gender discrimination, but somehow I just always picture a librarian being a women. Anyways, the guy had a hard time trying to tell me off. It looked more like he wanted nothing more than to run away!
Anyways, tomorrow I have my one out of the two history exams this period. Have I studied? Yes, but I'm still sure the exam is going to be really hard.




No comments: