Saturday, January 25, 2014

La cuisine

I know, I know! I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I was too lazy to do it. You see, enjoying my Friday is almost as important as let's say…. eating. Or something.


Sweet potato wedges


This is pretty much the easiest thing I've ever done in my life, and it tastes amazing!
1.cut the sweet potato into wedges. Try to cut them close to the same size, so that they'll be ready at the same time.
2. Grab a bowl and pour some olive oil in it with some lemon juice and the seasonings of your choice. I used salt, pepper and some chili pepper.
3. "Dip" the wedges in the oil and put the on a baking tray.
4. Last but not least you just put the tray in the oven and wait for circa 30 minutes. Oh, and the oven should be at 200 degrees celsius.

Wait 30minutes ans VOILA! 


Healthy banana muffins




I found this amazing recipe on one of the blogs I sometimes read, idasfitness.se has a bunch of great tips  for healthy food and workouts! 
Anyways, you what you need is:

Ingredients: 1/2 cup rice flour, 0,25 cup gluten free oats, 0,25 cup almond flour, 2 bananas, 1,5 tablespoon natural peanut butter, 1 egg, 1 eggwhite, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, a pinch of sea salt. 
finnish measurements: 1dl flour, 0,75dl protein, 0,5 dl oats and the rest was the same. 

I didn't have rice flour or almond flour, so I used 1/2 cup regular flour and 0,25 cup heat resistant protein from fitnessguru. Worked just as well and I got them to include some protein. I also added some shredded coconut and hazelnut. Anyways the only thing you need to do is put everything in a bowl and mash them together and put them in muffin cups. Easy as a breeze! My oven was at 175 degrees celsius and I baked them for about 15minutes. YUMMY! 

No comments: