Thursday, January 30, 2014

Suckiness

5 reasons why today sucked: 
  1. I almost overslept from my exam
  2. The questions in the exam sucked
  3. My anxiety was getting worse 
  4. Overall crappy attitudes and problems
  5. I didn't have time to study at all for government tomorrow?!?!! 
5 reasons why tomorrow is going to be so much better:
  1. I'm going to cry now and smile tomorrow 
  2. It's Friday??? 
  3. I'm preparing for my birthday party on Saturday!!!! 
  4. My favorite little buddy usually comes to the gym on Friday's
  5. I get to finally breathe 
See. Life sucks momentarily, but it always get's better. I'm still not hundred percent sure about it, but nothing can be as awful as today was. Besides what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and if that isn't like one of the most cliche sentences I would totally tattoo it on my body. I would also tattoo never say never, but friggin Bieber (that twat) totally ruined it with his lame song. 
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. 


I find this gif extremely hilarious. Especially when the headline stated: "When someone asks me how I survive being single?" 
Thank you for asking, perfectly well. It's not like a man is the only thing in life that makes it worth it.  Already in a better mood thanks to the ah-always-so-lovely-LC. Miss the days of the Hills before LC got cocky and Heids went bonkers. 

No comments: