Monday, February 10, 2014

M-m-m-m-onday

English Listening Comprehension, check!

Not that I'm feeling too happy or confident about it. I honestly feel like I might have messed it up, BIG TIME! Usually I feel like I did a good job, but after this one I just feel awful. I mean English really isn't something I should be messing up at. I don't know.. The texts were annoying and I was lacking focus and you were in such a hurry to answer the last part and I don't know.. Hopefully my feelings aren't the outcome of the exam.

Today I'm going to do what I always do. Hit the gym, it's cardio today, and then study for finals, watch some finnish dubbed movies and just prepare for the Finnish Listening Comprehension that I'll have tomorrow. Oh, and get a good night's sleep. I wasn't able to fall asleep last night and had like 4hours of sleep… Which clearly doesn't do well with me.


No comments: