Sunday, April 13, 2014

Life is life

After yet another exciting weekend filled with laughter, conversations, basketball and shopping, I'm happy to welcome Monday tomorrow. This weekend I have learned the following things:

  1. Basketball is one of the most intense sports in the world. I LOVE it. 
  2. Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end, they only mean I'll miss you, until we meet again.  
  3. Supernanny (the TV show) really knows her stuff. After watching my fair share of that show I can now master the strict tone of voice that make even the wildest kids sit still like little angels. I'm the boss! 
  4. I really love Easter time. You get chocolate eggs. 
  5. You can say no to a glass of red wine. Especially when the red wine tastes like donkey poo. (not that I know what that tastes like…) 
Now I'm off for a run (stairs, stairs, stairs..) Hasta la vista Happy (beginning) of Eastah 

No comments: