Tuesday, May 20, 2014

marshmallows on the beach, I push my toes into the sand

I was planning on spending the entire day on my backyard, tanning. Unfortunately after about 2 hours it became cloudy and I had to come inside. Now I'm trying to clean my room and do some laundry. I also need to go for a run, but I'm feeling slightly unmotivated.
I ordered another dress yesterday and it should arrive sometime this week, or the beginning of the next. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the one. Otherwise I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be done by next week.
I've been working a lot and my body's definitely tired. It's not as if my job's super difficult or tough, but I mean you still get pretty tired. I'm definitely enjoying my day off today.
The best part of this week is definitely going to be on Sunday when I'm picking up my family from across the globe! Yes, you read right, my host family is coming for their first visit in Finland, and I couldn't be more excited to see them again. I mean two times in one year?? I absolutely love it.
I'm sorry for the lack of pictures. I'm just really busy and don't have the time, or the motivation to take any. And I hate posting selfies all the time. I also can't take outfit pictures due to my lack of outfits. I highly doubt you would like to see me in my shorts and dad's old T-shirts that are a few sizes too big for me. Haha

Despite disliking selfies I'm now adding a collage of unseen selfies (plus other pics) from Ayia Napa.

P.S. What's up with the tongue action in every single picture? Miley Cyrus is definitely starting to rub off on people.

No comments: