Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last day of 2014

It's New Year's Eve people!!

My plans are kinda open. All I know is that I'm meeting up Téa at her workplace in Bondi, and after that we're going to her place for some tacos and drinks. After that we're going to one of her co-workers apartment to hang out.
We'll be watching the fireworks at Darling Harbor, which also happens to have some cool clubs! I honestly don't really care what we do because knowing from experience New Year's always suck if you stress about it.

I wanted to do a recap of this year, but had a hard time finding good questions, until I found some good ones on Jessicas blog. Thanks for that love!!

Describe your year with three words:

Nerdy (finals), tiresome (finals and work), exciting (graduation, Australia)

Best thing you bought? 
To be quite honest I haven't really bought that much, having to had to save for my trip, so I'll say that the best thing I bought was the plane tickets to Australia. 

Which songs will remind you of 2014?
Summer - Calvin Harris, Bad - David Guetta, Brother - Matt Corby  and Cheerleader - Felix Jaehn Remix, PLUS LIKE A MILLION MORE! 

With whom have you spent most time with? 
No one. I have a lot of close friends and I've never been that one person type of girl. I spent a lot of time with Sofie before she moved to Norway, but still not the most. To be honest I've had a rough year at times this year, so I've kinda just spent a lot of time by myself. 

Have you been in a relationship in 2014?
Nope, and happy with the way things are. 

Where did you travel in 2014? 
Texas, Ayia Napa, Australia


What was the biggest mistake you did this year? 
Not trusting the people that I care about, and just kinda holding stuff for myself. 

The biggest "happenings" this year? 
Pampas-dagarna, Penkkis, trip to Ayia Napa, Ruisrock, trip to Australia. 



Have you gotten better at something? 
I've gotten better at understanding others

Did something bad happen this year? 
Yes, but there is always something bad along with the good. Otherwise the good wouldn't really feel special. 

What are you proud of? 
Graduating with good grades, while working the whole time I was at school. 

Did you meet any new people? 
Tons of new people! Especially here in Australia where everyone are pretty much strangers to me. 

Did you do something in 2014 that you've never done before? 
I did a bungee jump and flew across the world to become a bartender. 

Did something make you exceptionally happy? 
I guess graduation day. I mean having both of my families there (minus Alpal) just made my world. 


Your biggest success in 2014?
Being 1/2 who got an A in the bar exam. Apparently it's like super hard to get an A.

Biggest accomplishment in your private life? 
Finally knowing what I want. 

Who did you miss?
The same people I always miss when I'm not with them. I'm so happy that I got to see my American familia twice this year! That is something extra-special! And of course now I miss everyone in my family. Both my biological and host one.... And all my friends now that I'm here. 

What are you going to do better next year? 
I'm going to be more social and trusting around the people I love. 

Do you think 2015 will be as good as 2014?
You never know what the future will bring, but hopefully it will. 

What are you going to miss from 2014?
The sense of routines I guess. The first months of 2015 will pretty much be me running from one place to the other, and I when I get home I don't know if I have a job or not, and I need to start studying for my entrance exam, so I'm going to miss that feeling of just knowing what I'm supposed to do. 


What do you wish you'd done more? 
Laughed. You can never laugh too much

What did you spend money on? 
Trips and food. You can never have too much food. (I'm so hungry) 

Plans for 2015?
Travel around Australia, study HARD for my entrance exam, get in to that bloody school, work somewhere so that I'll get enough money to visit Texas in the summer, move into my first new apartment, start the university life. 

What do you want to tell yourself for the upcoming year? 
Stress less, smile more and know that you are not alone. 

Talk to you in 2015! 

No comments: