Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.

Hello loves!

I don't know what could be more depressing then going back to school and realizing you still got two more years while your friends are yelling and cheering about being seniors (we call it ABI here in Finland). At least I've got a year filled with the most amazing memories to be happy about.
I got a new class and the first thing the teacher wants me to do is speak in English in front of the class... I mean it's English?? It's not like a random language like Chinese...we all know how it sounds. Oh well, I was a good girl and said that I was in Texas for a year or something like that.

We have 5 different periods in school and in the end of each period we have a so called test week (super stressful) and your subjects always change. This period I'll have mathematics, English, philosophy, geography and art. Since I only have 5 classes this period, I'll have a couple of free periods during the week. Yay!

I told y'all I was at the hairdresser. I've been wanting to try out the ombre hairstyle all summer long and I DID IT! I la la love it! It was just what I wanted and it's cool and edgy (in my opinion).



No comments: