Saturday, September 8, 2012

Early morning

I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry! A lot go things have happened like me finally getting my driver's license and getting into the school's student council.

The only morning in the weekend when I can sleep and my Dad needs me to drive him and his friends on a fishing trip. Jeez... Haha! I've learned that there are good things and bad about getting my license. I need to pick up my mom from work and drive my brother to practice, but I can also go wherever I want! I love just driving around, listening to the radio and knowing that I'm able to go as I please.

Yesterday was fun at school. My friends only have 100 days left of school until they start their 1month long studying period. It's gonna be weird without them, but hey I still have 100 days! They had to dress in the ugliest clothes they found at home. It's pretty funny!


Yay, it's game day today! It's more like a scrimmage, but still! :) I hope y'all have an awesome weekend!  Here's some pics from yesterday:










No comments: