Tuesday, September 4, 2012

“You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” ~Babe Ruth

I might be hard on myself, I always have been and I probably always will. What I need to not do is make one mistake become many mistakes because I stop and dwell on the first one. I need to let it go and work even harder to get what I want. Hard work pays off, or that's what I've heard. And maybe some things aren't supposed to happen in a second. The second time you try and you succeed makes the victory so much sweeter. "I might have lost the battle, but I'm not losing the war."

Haha, I wish I could always think this positive. It's time to turn "my glass is half empty" to "my glass is half full". I mean life doesn't suck unless you think it sucks. End of story.
Please read this when you're being stupid, sincerely your positive side. Haha








No comments: