Sunday, May 26, 2013

For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work. - Jessica Savitch

I've been sitting in front of the computer the whole weekend. I'm so exhausted and sick of this stupid project. I'm not even sure if I'm doing it right, but I just don't care anymore.
Yesterday I went to the movies with Jezz and we went and saw I give it a year. It was sooooo funny, so go and watch it if you can!

I must be the luckiest person on the planet (read the sarcasm). I decided that I was going to go on my 5mile run later in the afternoon and work on my project during the day.. Well now it looks like I'm going to have to run while it's pouring down. Oh well, I'll just have to make the best of it. If it really starts pouring down, I promise I'll take a picture of myself and show y'all the way I look when I get home........

....One more week of school
....One exam left
....10+ graduation parties to attend
....Summer 2o13

September 2012

No comments: