Thursday, May 23, 2013

Go up in the clouds 'cause the view's a little nicer

Okay, so today has been about work, work and some more work. I'm actually about to go back to work , so I'm in a bit of a hurry.
The morning shift was pretty awful..... I had 8 kids and 2 of them could walk and run around (can you see my problem, lol). I'm going to be an awesome mom someday after this job. I mean picture this, one of the babies always wants to be held and when I put her down she starts screaming bloody murder which makes all of the other kids cry, and there is really nothing I can do other then try to sooth each one of them as much as I can. The problem is that they ALL want to be held and unfortunately I can only hold one crying baby at a time.. Oh well, I survived! 10 points for me :)

I also want to wish happy birthday to my fake sister, stupid chicken, the one person I really look up to and one of my dearest friends, Allie!!! Happy birthday sissy, I love you and miss you so much!
I hope your day has been wonderful and will be. We've been through a lot and I know it hasn't always been easy, but I don't know what I would have done without you! Definitely not been as educated and good looking as I am today, jk. But seriously, you mean the world to me and I hope to see you some day SOOOON! Because I'm getting kinda crazy without ya, I need someone to outsmart me and pick on my accent, and videotape songs on my phone! I need someone to make me laugh even when I'm having a bad day. Someone to dance on the kitchen table and tell me to stop whining. I love you Alliepoo! You're the best.  P.s. don't be upset over the pictures I chose. They were honestly the ones that made me really miss you!! Haha 

Pretty much describes you.... and me. 









No comments: