Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I've been getting so many comments about how great all the stuff from fitnessguru is, so I decided to order some peanut butter and this heat resistance protein that you can use when you bake something. The baking I haven't had the opportunity to try yet since our oven is messed up. Boo! So I was thinking about making pancakes tonight, after I've burned some calories at combat. I have a lot of stuff that I need to punch and kick out of my system.
I also bought a jacket for the winter and it's super cute!! I wanted something that matched both my brown boots and my (hopefully soon) black ankle boots. I also love the gold details on the jacket... Haha, I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about a million other things and I feel like these posts are stupid. I did however want to tell you how much I liked fitnessguru and that you should try their stuff!





No comments: