Monday, November 25, 2013

3 Mondays left in Finnyland (say what)

Can I just say that it's unbelievable how much you other stuff you get accomplished when you have an exam to study for? For example, yesterday was supposed to be an all study day and ended up with me cleaning my room, going through all my clothes, going to the gym, planning the upcoming week??? I mean seriously, how hard is it to just grab the friggin book and study! Hard, I assume since I haven't been able to do it yet. Thank goodness for the fact that I have all day today and tomorrow!
Anyways, I have some Christmas shopping to do that I'm stressing about and I think I might have gone a little to hard with my shoulder exercises and forgotten about the most important rule: don't forget to ice it. Soooooo that's what I'm gonna do now, along with the studying of course.
Hope y'all have a wonderful monday!

A girl's best friends 


No comments: