Friday, November 22, 2013

Catching Fire

I HATE that they have to come up with a finnish title… LAME 
OMG! It was so good. I mean sure, it wasn't exactly like the book , but what movie ever is? I think the whole production team has done such an amazing job with doing the book some justice, unlike book series like Harry Potter or Twilight. I hated those movies because they changed A LOT of important stuff. Anyways, Jlaw was as awesome as always. She really knows how to act! I was also positively surprised with Josh Hutcherson's acting, he has improved a lot. I might also say that I'm finally starting to root for Peeta instead of Gale (I was such a Gale fan reading the books).
Before the movie I got to chat with my ladies! We have a hard time seeing each other since we're all so busy with universities and jobs and whatnot. I had a blast so thanks ladies for being awesome!!!
It's getting pretty late and I've had minimal sleep these past few days, so nighty night, don't let the bed bugs bite.


Isa is the cutest 



No comments: