I'm at the airport as we speak… It's been as efficient as ever (not). I'm nervous knowing the flight is delayed because I still have a flight to catch from Atlanta to Florida and I'm sure there's a bunch of forms and paperwork to fill in as I land on the soil of USA. Haha!
A few things I've noticed already at this trip of mine:
- Dutch people are HUGE, like really tall
- Why is it so hard for people to ask if it is okay for them to take their seat down? I mean I know I'm short and all, but still….
- I tried to search for food here, but the only thing they sold was cheeses and chocolate? Finally I found this little food corner with sandwiches and smoothies. The guy told me I could bring the smoothie with me, but surprise, surprise, when I got to check-in it was a definite no. I hadn't even opened it.
- some lovely southerners!! As soon as I heard them say y'all I felt like hugging them. Weirdo
- The sunset in Amsterdam is pretty sweet
Anyways, I think it's time to get on to the plane, so I'll hear from me as soon as I get to Florida, and have the time to blog! I might be busy.
|what a flattering picture of me HAHAHAHAH, sorry it got awkward|