Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm here!!

I made it to the flight (by 10 minutes)… As I made it through the customs, btw I don't understand why I  find the customs so frightening… They're not that bad really. So anyways, I got to the right terminal and I had to run all the way to the other side of the terminal to get to gate B1. That was a workout let me tell you!
Anyways, today I'm just hanging out with Taru. She has to do this test on the internet today, but that's alright because I have homework to do. She's going to show me around campus and we might go shopping. The sun is shining, but everyone thinks it's freezing. It's like 20 degrees?? Tomorrow I might be able to attend their practice (as an audience that is) which I'm really excited about. I met some of her teammates last night and they seemed really nice.

Don't have any pictures, sorryyyy

No comments: