Monday, December 9, 2013

dare you to move

As I'm writing this I'm staring at my suitcase (it's empty), and trying to figure out what I'm supposed to pack with me. Should I pack lightly or bring everything? What if I just brought all my Christmas presents, a pair of bikinis, some underwear, a towel, 1 shirt, a pair of jeans and a sweater? Would I survive? I don't want to make the mistake of bringing too much stuff and having my bag weigh a ton, but I don't want to end up without anything to wear. What do y'all think?? Haha, you'd think I'd gotten a hang of this packing stuff, but I still manage to suck at it.

Anyways, I had a great workout today! It was short and efficient, but I can feel my butt tingling, heyaaaa! After I get home from this trip, it's back to basics! Clean food, cardio and work hard! I want to get that dream body… Right now I feel like an Umpa Lumpa, but I'll forgive myself this time, since I haven't completely messed myself up.


No comments: