Monday, December 2, 2013

The most wonderful time of the year


You're the last one, so be the best one!

Oh, how I hope this to come true! Today was supposed to be an effective day, but it ended with me falling asleep doing my government assignments. Seriously? I swear it's just my body getting ready for the jet lag I'll be having next week (ewwww, I hate jet lag). I also feel a bit sick which sucks because I wanted to go to spinning today, but I think I'll just do some pop pilates instead here at home. I can only do the ones for legs and abs, but maybe I'll survive. 
I've tried to figure out all the presents that needs to be bought, but I realize know that I won't have time to send them to the States, so I'll just have to pack them in my suitcase.. It might be a good idea since they'll take up a lot space, meaning I'll just get to shop for more clothes when I get there!

No comments: