Friday, January 17, 2014

I really should stop waking up at 5AM

I need to open up about something that's making me mad. I don't understand why some people have the need to over exaggerate everything. To make themselves into the victim when in reality they're not. Some people just have the need to blow things out of proportion. It was one question, a question that could have been said in a more mean way, or not be asked at all. It could have been spread as a rumor and made it into something more than it is, but it wasn't.
It's like people can't just get over themselves. It's like they live for the drama and unnecessary cattiness. Sometimes I wish I was a guy, just so that I could experience their way of fighting and not like us girls, that can't seem to let go of a grudge.

I'm not saying I haven't done it because I have, but some things I'm trying to fix. Some of the drama I've been a part of creating has to stop, and I've tried (still am) to make it better. Life is not worth living if it's all about miserable people and arguments. Forgive and move on, the more you hold a grudge, the more you whine or cry, the more you consume yourself with the negative, the more you WILL start hating life and it will make you into an ugly person. Trust me, I've been there and it is almost impossible to get out of.

So SMILE people. Enjoy the little things. Most of us have our whole life in head of us and we shouldn't be staring at what happened yesterday. BOOM (haha)

"There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live. "
- Dalai Lama

You know what… I'm really thinking about skipping the whole backpacking in Australia, NZ, Indonesia thing and just go to India on a yoga retreat? That would be peaceful. Right? Wonder if I could combine both.. 

HAHAHAH! seriously, hugs and kisses peeps. This was supposed to be a serious post, but screw serious. 

No comments: