Friday, February 28, 2014

Just stu-dying

Seriously. The strange thing about though, it is that I actually quite enjoy it. It took me like a solid week to really get a grip of myself, but now… I wish there were more hours in a day to read. Haha! Thank goodness I have no work tomorrow and I can just focus on my law book. (I'm a little bit intimidated of it…)
I've also been trying to workout as much as I possibly can. I try to aim for a morning workout and one in the evening. The evening part is working out great, the morning one… not so much. I'll rally! Next week, I'm going to get myself to the gym at 7 the latest… 4 times/week. Shouldn't be an impossible task.
I haven't been writing because mostly my life is far from interesting, but also because on Tuesday life kicked me in the head and reminded me that it has its tendency to be an ahole and try to make me sulk and lose hope/faith. Ha, I kicked life in the groin as payback and said that I wasn't going to let it bother me. Not yet anyways.

So what have y'all been up too? Tonight I'm hanging out with my J's and with that said I have a taco pie to make and a workout that needs to be done before they arrive. The little things 

because the pose with your hand behind your head is just so fab



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

du e pritiii!

Ansku said...

Thank yooou! du e also <3