Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Thursday in March 2014

Almost a week has gone by with me not stopping by to write about my days. To be fair, there isn't much to tell and right now this is not my priority! Friday night was fun, but I shouldn't have gone because I ended up getting pretty sick and I'm still feeling kinda lousy. The only reason I went was because my Dad practically made me and said that I needed to "relax and enjoy my youth". Anyways, on Sunday I went to Jassi's for their annual Oscar's party. This was my first year to stay up all night watching the Oscar's with them. You see, we're 8hours ahead of America, so the show over there starts at 3 something AM here. I don't know how I made it through the whole night but I did! Poor Leonardo DiCaprio lost yet again, but after watching Matthew McConaughey's (most difficult name ever) performance in Dallas Buyers Club, I must say… He deserved to win! Besides Leo's still young and he'll get an Oscar one day. Kate Winslet got hers after all.
Other than that I've just been hanging out at home studying. Due to the flu, my studying hasn't been as efficient as it should have been, and not being able to workout has made me quite agitated. Thank goodness I got to walk home from work today!! (it's about a 5k long walk, which is something after almost 5 days of doing nothing)
5 days left… I'm getting stressed. 



Emps is having her 20th birthday party tomorrow and the theme is 90's, since that was when we were born. I don't know what I'm putting on yet, but I do know I'm going to come home relatively early. No partying for me anymore until this final thing is over and done with.

P.S. Is it weird that I want to stuff myself with chocolate? I haven't though, which I'm extremely proud of!

No comments: