Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weekly updates

Apparently that's what I'm doing these days…
Anyways, today I had my last final exam and I couldn't be happier!!!!! So far so good, I'm praying for the English to get back with a couple of more points and not to lose any extra points in Swedish. I'm pretty nervous.
According to essay writing I should always begin these posts by saying hey readers, or dear readers or what is up or something. I think it's dumb. I mean y'all (like the 2 people that actually read my blog: mom & mom #2) know that I'm talking to you, so I think it's silly to address someone. Especially since I'm not even sure there are any reading my blog. Stupid 5 points.
I'm seriously contemplating whether or not to continue writing just because I'm so mad about that essay. MAD, I say.

I got my bestie back last Friday and today we had our first personal trainer meeting together. She went to this 10week bootcamp to get her personal trainer's certificate and her diploma work is to have a personal trainee for 2 months and she picked me, yay! I'm so pumped! Even though apparently I'm running the Cooper on Saturday. Not so yay, but I'll do it because I want to push myself to become better and stronger and I know Sofie wants to help me as well.

Now that I'm basically free.. (Just have to read like 5 books to my entrance examination for law school. No big deal) I have all the time in the world to workout, so tomorrow I'm starting with my no sugary sweets or unhealthy greasy things - thingy. Honestly though. I don't know how I would have survived all this studying without some candy now and then!!!

Talk to y'all later.
(Apparently this isn't necessary, what a joke) Still mad. A little bit. Not really.

Oh and I don't have my camera because I forgot it at Emppu's the other night and I keep forgetting to pick it up. Stupid me.

2 comments:

Hedda said...

Kände att ja måst säga att ja läser din blogg, haha :)

Ansku said...

Aaw, haha! tack! :)