Saturday, April 5, 2014

Yum yum yum, in my tum tum tum

Okay, I don't have any pictures from the lunch I made for the family today, but it was delicious so I thought I'd share it. I got the recipe from Julle, so thank you for introducing me too it!
P.S. My brother hated it, but I wouldn't rely on his judgment since his favorite food is pizza with mayonnaise on top.
P.P.S. J if you're reading this, please don't freak out. It's only a joke!

Ingredients you need:

  • Chicken, preferably already marinated, which makes it so much easier to prepare
  • Penne pasta 
  • Feta cheese
  • Sour Cream
  • Pesto (green) 
  • Pears (this was the part my brother hated, sometimes I swear we're not related) 
Only six ingredients and voila!
Ok, you do have to cook the food. I started with cooking the pasta (al dente of course, is it al dente? Whatever). After that you chop the pears into small cubes, mix the sour cream with the pesto and bake the chicken. The amounts you can choose for yourself, depending on if you're eating alone or if you like the strong taste of pesto, or if you'd rather diminish the flavor by adding more sour cream… In the end you just mix all those six ingredients and you'll have your lunch, dinner or even breakfast if that's what rocks your boat. 
ENJOY! (sorry for the no pics part) 


Actually this picture is pretty accurate of what the food looks like, so thanks Google! 

No comments: