Monday, July 28, 2014

instead of Sunday, it's Monday


Hey peeps! I was too tired to come up with something to write yesterday, so here I am.
This week has gone by so slow. I worked everyday except Thursday.. It's getting tiresome, mostly because I'm too tired to do anything else afterwards.
I did go out on both Friday and Saturday, being the DD, but still. On Friday we celebrated Kata's birthday sort of, by going to her boyfriends housewarming party and hitting town after that, so I didn't get home until 12.30AM. On Saturday Jessica threw a party with her little sister. I didn't stay that long since it started to get pretty crowded and I knew maybe 1/4th of the party, and I was still pretty exhausted after the loss of sleep on Friday night.
This week is also going to be filled with work and working out, but I actually have 3 days off! Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday. YAY! It's just a bummer that the weather is supposed to be kinda crappy. Not YAY..
So that's pretty much my life in a nutshell right now. Now I'm off to making breakfast before I leave for work. I have my personal training session scheduled after work, so I need to eat a big breakfast to not be too tired.
Have a great week y'all!! xoxo

No comments: