Friday, October 24, 2014

Is this a new post I'm writing? WHAT?

HEEEEY PEEPS!

Long time no see, I know, I know! I can't quite believe I'm here typing this…. I took a break. A LONG BREAK.

In all honesty I didn't have anything to write about, or at least nothing interesting or worth taking time to read about.
But still...here I am. And now I am going to have something to write about… because in 30 days I'll be traveling to AUSTRALIA for 3 months!!!
I'm super excited. I can't wait to get out of this miserable weather and finally see the land down under!!! This has been one of my dream places to visit and in less then a month I'll be able to make that dream come true.

So anyhow, I thought I'd write about the trip in more detail tomorrow. Now I just wanted to make a quick check-list of the things I've been up too these past few months…


  • working
  • working out
  • freaking out about informing my workplace about my job,
which in all honesty wasn't even that horrible as I had imagined it to be… See, there I went over-analyzing the situation (AGAIN)
  • Finishing up all the paperwork that goes with the traveling: paying the flights, the course, the visa
  • Decided to get fake lashes because I'm too lazy to put on makeup
  • Have had way too much candy to eat
  • Cut over 20cm off my hair… (7.8 inches)
  • Freaked out about what I'm going to do when I get back
  • Freaked out about what I'm going to do there:
Like what if I don't get any friends? What if I just lay on the beach like a loner for 3 whole months (really not such a bad thing if I think about it, jk!!) What if it's not as awesome as I'm picturing it? 
  • Went to the dentist and found out I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled out….. YIKES! 
had two of them pulled out this morning, and it was kinda cool in a creepy way.. Now, not so cool, but thankfully I'm covered with burana (similar to advil in the States)
  • Watched way too many series… Teen Wolf, Once Upon a Time, One Tree Hill, The Modern Family and HIMYM 
Finished HIMYM today and to be honest I'm super disappointed. I would complain more, but I'm trying to be a good friend and not spoil it for some of y'all who haven't finished watching it. 
  • Kinda realized that I really, really, really want to get into law school next fall. Like really bad. 
Which is kinda freaking me out a little bit, even though I'm partially going to Australia to not freak out about the amount of reading I'll have to start doing in April. Eww 
  • Decided to throw a halloween/going away party next Friday. Not telling y'all what I'm going to go as! 
  • Also thinking about how weird my accent is going to be when I get back home? I don't think Texan and Australian accents mix very well… Kinda scared because I kinda like that small southern drawl I have (very small, but I'm proud of the little I have)… 
 There it was. Sort of. Wow, I can't believe I just wrote a post.. Crazy. Anyways hopefully y'all will like my travel journal these upcoming three months. 
I also kinda have to write because I don't want my mom following me on instagram and she is complaining about not being able to join instagram, with her own words "you won't post any pictures anywhere else".. Sorry to ruin your dreams of being the next instamama, but I promise I will post so many pictures on this blog, that you'll wish I hadn't posted any. 
Anyone else that agrees on the fact that parents don't have to join every single social media there is?! 

Hugs and kisses and all that very bloggerish stuff, which I don't really do, but thought I'd try. 
(Not working…. )





No comments: